pre-sales questions for Events Tickets Plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions pre-sales questions for Events Tickets Plus

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tom

Hi. I have some questions for this add-on.

• I see from another answer that you can add a grid of attendees using their avatars. Does this allow for showing their names/usernames on hover? And additionally, to be able to click through to their profile?
    • I’m using woocommerce. Will the attendee info I require (e.g. name, dietary requirements etc) show up in orders for me to download?
    • Can I approve the ticket purchase before they are confirmed if needed? can I do this for certain ticket types only?

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

The avatars do not include names or a link to the profile by default, but these are things that you could add in via a template override. This snippet should help get you started with adding the names.

The custom fields that you add to collect additional info from attendees will be added to the attendees list and export, but we do have a free extension that you can use to add this info to the WooCommerce order details.

There is no built-in functionality to approve ticket purchases, but, you can choose the WooCommerce order status at which attendee records are generated and ticket emails are sent (see screenshot). WooCommerce orders are not completed automatically, so if you set both of these actions to wait for the “Completed” status, then you would essentially have the opportunity to review the order before setting it to complete and generating the attendee records and tickets. This applies to all tickets; it is not possible to have these settings be different for different ticket types.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Tom

Thanks for getting back to me! Ok I’ll give it a try.

This snippet should help get you started

Did you mean to lnk to something here?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

I did indeed – here you go:

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/718af5da51046f60b92372d01804f433

Sorry about that!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘pre-sales questions for Events Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.