pre-sales questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions pre-sales questions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Drew Hicks

Hi,

I represent a large real estate development that wants to use your app on our website, which we’re in the process of updating. I was hoping someone could hop on a call or walk our events manager and myself through the features of the Calendar. Please reach out to me at the attached email.

Love what we see so far, and looking forward to chatting.

Geoff

Hi Drew,

I’m really stoked to hear you’re considering The Events Calendar! I hope it’s a good fit. 🙂

There isn’t a phone number to call, but I’d be happy to answer any of your pre-sales questions here as best I can. Let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll gladly follow up.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Drew Hicks

Sweet – Thanks, Geoff.

In a nutshell, we need to see what the backend looks like so that we can be sure we can manage and track events as we book them. Users need to be able to submit an application to reserve a space (like, say a plaza or stage area), we need to be able to approve it and then collect funds and track the event’s progress.

The front end looks beautiful and I’m sure that in terms of just advertising events and collecting RSVPs, Tickets, etc. your software will be fine. But can you share some more details on how event management would work from the client end?

Geoff

Absolutely!

In fact, The Events Calendar plugin itself is a free download and can be demoed directly on your site. I find that’s typically the best way of ensuring a good fit anyway since every site is unique in its own right depending on the theme and other plugins being used.

Here’s a direct link to the plugin:

The Events Calendar

This should give you a solid idea of the back-end experience. Let me know if you additional questions here about what that looks like and I’d be happy to help. 🙂

Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘pre-sales questions’ is closed to new replies.