Pre-sales questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-sales questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cindy

Hello,

I have been using another calendar and it is not fitting my needs. I think this one comes close but I want to make sure before I make the move.

1. I would like the end user to see an option to pick the calendar they would like: Personal Development, Spirituality, Wellness, etc… And then I would like end users to be able to pick a sub-category like Motivation, Time management / Meditation, Chakras, etc… I would also like them to be able to pick type of learning: Online, webinar, live, etc… I think the filter bar would allow for all of this?

2. I want the list view but it looks like people can pick the view they want from the demo? Or can I set it to always default to the list view and then let users chose other view?

3. Be able to easily use social media. I.E. I want to be able to send a post to FB or Twitter. Also can there be a section for the end user to share an event with social media

4. Have a way to import from my current calendar. My current one will allow me to export to excel. In your support forum the section under CSV importer is empty.

Thanks so much!

Cindy

Barry

Hi Cindy,

We’re stoked to hear you are thinking of choosing our calendar plugins for your project!

1. I would like the end user to see an option to pick the calendar they would like: Personal Development, Spirituality, Wellness, etc… And then I would like end users to be able to pick a sub-category like Motivation, Time management / Meditation, Chakras, etc… I would also like them to be able to pick type of learning: Online, webinar, live, etc… I think the filter bar would allow for all of this?

Filter Bar would definitely make it easy for users to filter down by category. You could also craft sets of links to category-specific event pages, which might help here.

Really we’ve got a very flexible and customizable suite of plugins – so with a little creativity all kinds of things including the sort of navigation you have described are possible 🙂

2. I want the list view but it looks like people can pick the view they want from the demo? Or can I set it to always default to the list view and then let users chose other view?

Definitely! You can set the default view and activate/deactivate other options according to your preferences from within the settings screens.

3. Be able to easily use social media. I.E. I want to be able to send a post to FB or Twitter. Also can there be a section for the end user to share an event with social media

We do have a Facebook Importer – but for integration beyond that you would need to use a custom solution or one of the many great plugins specializing in social media integration.

4. Have a way to import from my current calendar. My current one will allow me to export to excel. In your support forum the section under CSV importer is empty.

So you can export to Google Calendar and additionally in iCal format, which is a commonly used calendar data format … one thing I’m not quite clear on is what you mean when you say the forum section under CSV importer is empty – can you point me to wherever you are seeing this? I’d just like to be sure there isn’t something out there confusing users 🙂

Thanks – and let me know if you have any other questions!

Cindy

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the info. This looks promising.

I really appreciate your time.

Cheers,

Cindy

Barry

My pleasure 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-sales questions’ is closed to new replies.