Pre-sales questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-sales questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Francis Tan

I want to have an event calendar and when they click the event they will be offered to purchase a ticket

Questions:
    1. do I need both plugins Events Calendar PRO and Event Tickets Plus?
    2. can I import ical feeds? and is there a limit?
    3. how can I make it automatic so when I update my calendar on my iphone it will update also on the website?
    4. is there a way to exclude a category from not showing in the calendar, lets say I have kids, adults, all ages and staff, I want to display all except staff category, is this possible?

That is all, hoping from your response soon.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support.

do I need both plugins Events Calendar PRO and Event Tickets Plus?

You will definitely need Event Tickets Plus but PRO is optional.

can I import ical feeds? and is there a limit?

You can with the Event Aggregator plugin and there is a 100 daily limit.

how can I make it automatic so when I update my calendar on my iphone it will update also on the website?

You can set up automatic imports so it imports new updates every so often.

is there a way to exclude a category from not showing in the calendar, lets say I have kids, adults, all ages and staff, I want to display all except staff category, is this possible?

Out of the box, no. In situations like these, you would want to look into a member only plugin or some type of category restriction plugin to help restrict these sections.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-sales questions’ is closed to new replies.