Pre-Sales Question on Pro features and free version annoyances

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-Sales Question on Pro features and free version annoyances

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robert Arias
    Participant

Hello, I use the paid community events add-on and was considering upgrading to Events Calendar pro but wanted to inquire if this would address three specific issues I have:

– Will it add a button so people can enter their own events (I created a link but it’s not very visible)?
    – I’ve had PHP memory issues due to the page loading all the existing event locations. Will the pro version address this?
    – Can I disable any fields? All my events are local so I’d prefer to eliminate Country and state

Barry

Hi @rariasjr,

Thanks for considering Events Calendar PRO 🙂

Will it add a button so people can enter their own events (I created a link but it’s not very visible)?

I’m afraid not, no. Community Events – which you already own – can take advantage of Events Calendar PRO (for instance, it inherits support for recurring events) but this isn’t a part of that.

I’ve had PHP memory issues due to the page loading all the existing event locations. Will the pro version address this?

No, in fact your memory requirements may increase ever so slightly due to the overhead of an additional plugin.

Can I disable any fields? All my events are local so I’d prefer to eliminate Country and state

All of our plugins are highly customizable, but Events Calendar PRO doesn’t add any extra options to help with this. Instead, you’d need to make these changes via some custom dev work.

Based on that, it does rather sounds like Events Calendar PRO may not meet your specific requirements at this time. Though if you happen to need any of the other great features it adds it could still be a worthy addition to your site 🙂

Robert Arias
    Participant

Thanks Barry,
    What about analytics? Does the pro version provide this?

Barry

Hi @rariasjr,

I’m afraid it does not provide any analytics at this time.

It’s worth noting however that as a plugin that integrates well with the wider WordPress ecosystem, you should have little difficulty in running other plugins that provide SEO insights or that integrate with Google Analytics in parallel to Events Calendar PRO (if those are the sort of stats you’re interested in).

Thanks again and please let me know if you have further questions 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-Sales Question on Pro features and free version annoyances’ is closed to new replies.