Pre-Sales Question – Ads on event page

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-Sales Question – Ads on event page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dave Tollefsen

I saw that shortcode can be used to add the calendar to an existing page? We have a very busy events calendar page that has paid ads in a right column. Our existing event plugin is fubar and I’m really impressed with yours. Is the Pro version the only way to use the shortcode or to format the page to allow a right column?

George
    Participant

Hey Dave,

Sorry to disappoint here, but we actually don’t have a shortcode that will add a full-fledged calendar to some other page on your site.

We have a shortcode to add a list of events, for example, but not the whole Month View grid calendar.

However, you could indeed still ensure that the right column is present on these calendar views like the Month View grid and such, but heading to Events > Settings > Display in your wp-admin. There is an option there called “Events Template” – try changing this value to the different templates on your site, and if your site has its templates coded properly, then you should be able to find one that includes the right-sidebar column.

This “Events Template” setting is available in the free version of The Events Calendar, you do not have to buy anything to try this out and see if it will work for you. Download the free version of The Events Calendar here and try the “Events Template” option I mentioned above to see if our plugins will work well on your site before you buy anything → http://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar

I hope that helps! 🙂

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-Sales Question – Ads on event page’ is closed to new replies.