Pre-Sales Question about Conference and Webinar Registrations with EDD add-on

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-Sales Question about Conference and Webinar Registrations with EDD add-on

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rosemary Miller

Hello. I’m researching events and event calendar plugins and think yours
    looks awesome!

We are a non-profit educational organization in Kansas that provides
    conferences and webinars for teachers and administrators.

I am thinking that the EDD tickets add-on might work for conference
    registration and payments, but we won’t be selling “tickets,” per se,
    just conference spots. Will this work for us?

Also, we have some discounts for more than one person in a school
    group. I do not see that pricing option in the free version of your
    plugin. Is that something that’s provided in the Pro version and/or the
    EDD add-on?

Barry

Hi Rosemary,

Great to hear you’re thinking of choosing our plugins 🙂

I am thinking that the EDD tickets add-on might work for conference registration and payments, but we won’t be selling “tickets,” per se, just conference spots. Will this work for us?

I don’t see why not – you can define the maximum number of spots as the ticket inventory, then use EDD Tickets to let people buy them (or to “claim” them, if you prefer to make them freely available).

Also, we have some discounts for more than one person in a school group. I do not see that pricing option in the free version of your plugin

EDD itself supports discount codes and you can apply certain conditions to these (like a minimum amount) that you might make use of here. Perhaps that would work?

Also, you mentioned being a non-profit – so it could be that you qualify for our non-profit program … since The Events Calendar and EDD itself are already available free of charge, that would potentially give you an opportunity to try our EDD Tickets plugin for free (and if you decide you need premium support you could always purchase a license at that point).

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-Sales Question about Conference and Webinar Registrations with EDD add-on’ is closed to new replies.