Pre-Sales Question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-Sales Question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Whitney D

This may seem pretty basic, but if we are using a WP theme that has built in woocommerce support, is our best bet to use the woocommerce tickets plugin? Do you need to pair it with event calendar pro? Is it easy enough to create a link for tickets just for that event for use on pages or in widgets so that the user doesn’t have to go through event calendar?

Leah

Hi Whitney,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in our plugins!

It does sound like WooCommerce Tickets would be the best ticketing plugin for you. It works with The Events Calendar (our free core plugin) so you don’t need Events Calendar PRO unless you want to add the PRO features and support as well.

There is not a built-in way to link directly to the tickets via a different page or widget, but you can link directly to a specific event which has the tickets. Each event has a unique url so you could link right to any event page that has tickets. You can see an example on our demo site here. Your users wouldn’t need to go through the main calendar or list of events, they could go straight to that one event via a link or menu item.

Does that answer your questions? Let me know if I can elaborate on the above or if there’s anything else I can answer for you.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-Sales Question’ is closed to new replies.