Pre-sales question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-sales question

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Josh Jackson

We have three websites: 2 of them are multisite installs, and the third is separate. What package do I buy to support the PRO calendar for all three? Can I get the $149 business package?

Edward

Hey Josh!

Multisite licences are a bit more expensive. Our products page has a link that shows multisite and unlimited licences that looks like this → http://p.tri.be/ylwNig

Hope that helps!

Josh

Hey thanks for responding.

We’re going with only one license for our site that is not a multisite install. With all respect, we’ll find another service for the rest of our nonprofit.

I understand your reasoning for higher pricing on the multisite, which is probably to keep freelancers or agencies from using a single plugin license on dozens of sites.

That simply isn’t the case with us. We’re a nonprofit with only two sites on multisite and that setup is only to keep our workload from becoming overbearing. Again, I’d have been happy purchasing the business package, which would have covered all three sites we own.

Thanks.

Edward

Thanks for getting back to us!

Yes, the higher price is because of the potential of use on many sites. Keep in mind that we do offer a nonprofit partner program! Learn more here → https://theeventscalendar.com/apply-for-npp/

Josh

Hi Ed. Thanks for the reply. We’re going to stick with the one license for one site. Again, we only have three sites and would only need 3 licenses. We just can’t justify the expense of the multisite license for our needs.

Thanks for passing along the discount info. We applied for it a couple years ago and were denied because our values didn’t line up with those of Modern Tribe. No worries though.

Take care.

Barry

Thanks, Josh — do let us know if we can help with anything else.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-sales question’ is closed to new replies.