Pre Sales Query

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre Sales Query

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris

Hi,

I have a couple of queries prior to purchase:

1) Can I assign colours to different categories to highlight the box for each day on the monthly view dependant on the event category?

2) It looks as though the calendar is displayed beneath a category. I would like to add the calendar to a page to allow additional content to be added above and below it, is this possible?

Many thanks

Chris.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Chris!

It’s nice to meet you. I am happy to help get your questions answered.

1) Can I assign colours to different categories to highlight the box for each day on the monthly view dependant on the event category?

Oh most definitely. You should take a look at the free addon The Events Calendar Category Colors. It adds some coloring to the categories.

2) It looks as though the calendar is displayed beneath a category. I would like to add the calendar to a page to allow additional content to be added above and below it, is this possible?

Again, this is totally possible. The Pro plugin adds two fields to the Settings area, which allows you to add HTML above and below the calendar. Further, if you are interested in customizing the look more than just content above/below, you can do so with a theme override which allows full control of what you see and where you see it.

Does that all make sense? Will that work for you? Please let us know.

Cheers!

– Brook

Chris

Hi Brooke,

Sorry for the late reply and thanks very much for answering these questions. I’m still waiting on my client to find out whether or not he would like to display his events in this way.

Kind regards

Chris.

Brook
    Participant

No worries Chris! I’ve done my fair share of freelance and know exactly how that goes.

If you do need anything else though, just ask. We’ll be here.

Ta!

– Brook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre Sales Query’ is closed to new replies.