Pre-sales Qs

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-sales Qs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TOM

I want to set this up for an arts theatre.

Does this support bulk upload of events?

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi TOM,

I’m sorry but at the current time, The Events Calendar is only designed to export events, not import them. It is on our radar though and is something we hope to include it during the 3.0 lifecycle, but we don’t have any release dates for it yet. The first go-around would likely be a CSV-importer.

I wish I could offer you more, but at the present time, that’s how she stands.

— Julie

Preston

Do I HAVE to use Woo?

I have read (somewhere) that WooCommerce fills up the options table and does not delete those records when uninstalled.

So my question is …Does the Event Calendar Pro payment system use PayPal standard AND if so, can I use PayPal Standard **without** using WooCommerce or WooTickets, etc.?

Please advise,
    Preston

Leah

Hi Preston,

Events Calendar PRO doesn’t have a payment system built in at all- so there’s no way to collect PayPal payments with PRO alone. If you don’t want to use WooCommerce, you might check out our Eventbrite Tickets plugin, which combines the power of The Events Calendar with Eventbrite’s tickets and sales.

I’m afraid I can’t comment on the options table- you might want to get in touch with WooCommerce’s support and double check 🙂

Best,
    Leah

dev

I would like to purchase the event pro and woo tickets. Can you please guide me to a live demo site where I can see botth working integrated.
    Thank you

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, dev. Thanks for asking! You can see our complete demo site at wpshindig.com.

If you’d like to look at WooCommerce Tickets functionality specifically, you can check out http://wpshindig.com/event/the-events-calendar-wootickets-wordpress-demo/

WIth that, I’m going to close this thread. Please start up a new topic if anyone would like further answers to their questions.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-sales Qs’ is closed to new replies.