Pre-sales

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-sales

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    thewebsiteguys

Hi Tribe,

1. We need people to register for free trournaments so just need the software to track sign ups. Is that done in the pro plugin? ideally we don’t want to use woo commerce as there is no price or eventbrite?

2. Community events to confirm – we can set this to only people with logins can set these up. We also need them to get a notification if someone signs up to an event they started in the community. Is this possible?

Leah

Howdy,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in our plugins.

1. This is not currently possible with the PRO plugin. It would be possible with Eventbrite Tickets or WooTickets- both can handle free events as well as paid ones.

2. There is not a built-in way to limit event submission to logged in users, although it may very well be possible with some customization or another plugin. I recommend that you check out our Community Events forum and see if other people have tried or achieved something similar. The notifications are also not built in- event registration doesn’t currently distinguish between the submitter and other users. Again, it may be possible with customizing, but it’s not a built in feature.

Does that answer your questions?

~Leah

vludio
    Participant

Hello Modern Tribe,

I’m not sure where to put my question since I can’t find a way to contact you guys. But my problem is as follows.. I’m trying to buy Event Manager Pro with my creditcard which is 100% working.. but your system gives the following error: Error: “Invalid string: {“errors”=>{“stripe_error”=>{“0″=>”Your card was declined”}}}”

Why is this happening? and what other options do you have to buy the plugin?

Hope to hear from you soon!

greetz Victor

Leah

Hi Victor,

You can email us at [email protected]. Just to double check, our product is called Events Calendar PRO, not Event Manager. Is that what you’re trying to buy?

If sounds like you are using an invalid credit card, or missing needed information like the security code. Do you have another card you can try?

Cheers,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-sales’ is closed to new replies.