pre-sale questions – ticket based off type of wordpress profile

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions pre-sale questions – ticket based off type of wordpress profile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Freddys

Hi,
    I am considering changing over to your platform for our events, but have one specific requirement for our website.

We sell tickets at a discounted rate to STUDENTS, Is there a way to restrict those reduced tickets based off the WordPress role they have?

Additionally, we used InfusedWoo to sync our site with Infusionsoft. Have you heard any of your customers using your software with InfusedWoo and Infusionsoft?

Thank you!
    – Freddys

Courtney

Hi Freddys

Event Tickets Plus uses an e-commerce plugin to handle processing payments. We currently support WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads. (Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways. http://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/choosing-ecommerce/)

Your e-commerce plugin will have an option to handle coupons. You could create a ticket and also a coupon specifically for students. Or, you could create a 2nd ticket type per event just for students.

We haven’t specifically worked with InfusionSoft. However, if you test out Event Tickets (free) and find that it works, Event Tickets Plus will as well.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Freddys

my staging server has a URL like: http://mywebsite.staging.wpengine.com/

Will buying a license let me develop on that staging server before I push the site to live? Or are 2 licenses required for operating a staging server?
    FXG

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Yes, you can easily associate your license with your new live site once its ready.

Thanks,

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘pre-sale questions – ticket based off type of wordpress profile’ is closed to new replies.