Pre-Sale Questions, Display Calendar in sidebar, calendar page and events on ho

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-Sale Questions, Display Calendar in sidebar, calendar page and events on ho

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mat

Hi
    I am looking for a calendar for my website that can do the following:
    1. Import all calendar events from a CSV file (from reading notes this should have been enabled in version 3.0?) Is this now possible?
    2. I want to be able to display the calendar in the sidebar on certain pages? Is this possible through a widget?
    3. I would like the featured events 2 to be exact to display in a feed on the home page. Is this possible?

Thank you for your time

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi Mat,

I’m afraid I have bad news for you. I’m not sure this is the plugin you’re looking for. While we are working on getting a CSV importer ready, it has not yet been released. The note you read probably said something like “the 3.0 lifecycle” rather than version 3.0. (If that’s not the case please let me know and we’ll get it corrected!!)

On the plus side, there is a widget to display the calendar on the sidebar. Which pages that is displayed on is determined by your theme and setup.

But on the other hand, displaying a feed on the homepage is not something that’s included either. It may be possible with some customization, but not out of the box.

Sorry I don’t have better news for you. If there’s anything else I can help you with, please just ask!

— Julie

Mat

Thanks Julie for your quick response.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Happy to help Mat. If there’s anything else we can do for you, please let us know. I’m going to close this topic for now.

— Julie

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-Sale Questions, Display Calendar in sidebar, calendar page and events on ho’ is closed to new replies.