Pre-Sale questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-Sale questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Randy Rowe

I have a couple of pre-sale questions for Event Tickets Plus.

1. Is there the ability to add service fees per ticket per event? For Example if I have a show that has GA Tickets @$25 and VIP tickets at $40, would I be able to add a specific service fee on top of each ticket type so GA is a $3.00 service fee and VIP is $4.00? And do these fees get listed separately in reporting.

2. If I use WooCommerce, will I have create a separate product for each or this handled through Events Tickets Plus?

3. Can Events Tickets Plus allow members to add their own event listing and sell tickets with different price points eg. GA/VIP? If so, how can I manage the service fees?

I’m sure I have a couple more questions, but these are my main ones.

Thank you

Caroline

Hi there! Thanks for checking out our plugins–we’d be glad to help you out with these!

1. Our backend for creating tickets in Event Tickets Plus doesn’t have a field for additional fees implemented by default, I’m afraid. However, since tickets are stored in WordPress as individual WooCommerce products, you may have good results using WooCommerce’s default settings or a WooCommerce-compatible plugin to add additional fees to the ticket price at checkout! Note that we aren’t able to provide support for third-party plugins in cases such as this, but Event Tickets Plus interacts with WooCommerce in such a way that it’s uncommon for major issues to occur.
    2. You can create tickets for a given event directly through the event editor–if you select “WooCommerce” as the ticket type next to “Sell using”, the ticket will automatically be generated as a WooCommerce product when you apply your changes. You can read more about creating tickets with Event Tickets Plus here.
    3. If you’d like to grant multiple users the ability to generate their own events and sell tickets, I’d recommend taking a look at our Community Manager Bundle! This bundle includes Event Tickets Plus, Community Events, Community Tickets, and Filter Bar, all at a discounted price, so it’s a great value for this type of setup and easy to get up and running quickly.

I hope that helps to address your questions! Please don’t hesitate to follow up if there’s anything else we can help with–and thank you again! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-Sale questions’ is closed to new replies.