Pre sale question : Do you manage statuses and does the entries queryable ?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre sale question : Do you manage statuses and does the entries queryable ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    p36p

Hi,

Sorry for my english, it’s not my native language

I’m building a website that allows you to search hotels with three criterias:
    – a city or an aera
    – a date for checkin and a date for check out
    – number of rooms
    I’m building my own search engine that will look on the hotels in the aera, with at least the number of rooms needed and if the hotel is available on the period requested.

I created a custom type content “hotel” the hotels themselves can use to put online their establishment from the front-end. All hotels should be able to manage their own schedule, indicating periods of availability as a guide.

I am looking for a plugin that allows hotels to manage dates with three statuses :
    – none available
    – available (with normal rate : just indication not actually managing/displaying rates)
    – available (with best rate : just indication not actually managing/displaying rates)

I need the entries from the calendar to be queryable

I don’t need to book the hotel, I just need to display the hotels that are available on the period requested by the visitor
    i.e: I search for PARIS – from 11/06/2013 to 18/06/2012 – for 10 rooms
    and i need to juste display on the results the hotels that have the AVAILABLE Status on this period (between the 11 june and 18 june)

Does your plugin will respond fully or partially to my needs ?

Regards

Leah

Hi p36p,

Your English is excellent, no apology needed 🙂

We do not currently have a plugin that has the sort of booking functionality that you describe. Our upcoming version 3.0 will include a location search feature. I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

Good luck with your project!

~Leah

p36p

Hi Leah,
    thank you very much for your answer.
    I really don’t need any booking features but just associate a status to a date range and I need this status to be queryable. Do you think that your plugin could be adaptable, and how do you think it could cost ?

Regards

Barry

Hi p36p,

What you are asking about certainly sounds possible – it may be possible to do this purely using extra post meta fields or else by bolting on a schema of your own.

The actual implementation is something you/your developer(s) will need to work out, and so we can’t guide you as to the development cost I’m afraid.

Regards,

Barry

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre sale question : Do you manage statuses and does the entries queryable ?’ is closed to new replies.