Pre sale question about tour set up

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre sale question about tour set up

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ellen Koch

Hi, pre-sale question! About to buy this but have one main question; going to use this calendar for a company that does winery tours and specialty tasting sessions. Will I be able to set up four different type of tours a day with a max 20 registrants at only pre-set times? How easy will this be to integrate and sell passess with woocommerce? Thank you!! Example:

May 1:
    White Wine Vineyard Tours | 11am-1pm | 20 possible registrants | $99
    Red Wine Vineyard Tours | 1pm-3pm | 20 possible registrants | $69
    Sommelier/Pro Tours | 1pm-5pm | 10 possible registrants | $199
    Wine newbies and dinner | 5pm-8pm | 20 possible registrants | $159

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins.

We have our ticketing plugins for eCommerce plugins such as WooCommerce that get you close to what you are looking for.

The only thing missing is the ticketing plugins do not support recurring events so you would have to create the events and tickets for it each day one by one.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Ellen Koch

Okay, thanks.

So will I need to buy both the pro calendar and the extension? Or will the free calendar and the extension do the job?

Brian
    Keymaster

You do not need Pro for WooCommerce Tickets to work.

It works great with the the Events Calendar found for free on WordPress.org:

The Events Calendar

Ellen Koch

Thank you so much! Last question before I buy: we’d like to give local and military discounts to people. Is there a way to set up coupon codes tied to discounted rates in the ticketing plugin??

Thank you!

Brian
    Keymaster

You should be able to with WooCommerce you can use their coupons and they work on all tickets.

Brian
    Keymaster

Thanks for marking your question answered, I am going to close this topic, but if you would like more help related to this or with something else, please create a new topic. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre sale question about tour set up’ is closed to new replies.