Pre-sale info for Tickets Plus and Paypal

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Pre-sale info for Tickets Plus and Paypal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cliff
    Participant

Hi, my client wants to sell tickets to their events using Paypal. We use the Events Calendar Pro to create events and they want an easy way to integrate ticket sales, with payment using Paypal. They need to be able to ask for a few pretty basic variations with price differences, and then provide a total based on the customer’s choices, and then direct them to Paypal. They don’t have a security certificate so the client should be redirected to the Paypal site for the payment part.

Can you please let me know if Events Tickets Plus has what we need to do all of the above? Thank you!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Cliff,

Thanks for reaching out to us! That’s an excellent question you have there.

No, Event Tickets Plus (plus the core plugins) will not be enough for that. You also need an ecommerce solution in order to be able to sell tickets. Event Tickets plus currently works with WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, WP E-Commerce, and Shopp.  I believe the basic version of all these are free, and I know for sure that WooCommerce supports PayPal out of the box. Because payment is handled by PayPal you will not need an SSL certificate.

Let me know if this answers your question or if you have anything else you want to ask regarding this topic.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-sale info for Tickets Plus and Paypal’ is closed to new replies.