Pre-sale Features Q's

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-sale Features Q's

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Trevor

Had a few questions about the wucommerce tickets integration.
    – Does this allow events to have multiple prices per event (child and adult for example) that draw from the same overall spaces available?
    – can reports be pulled per event or for a timeframe which includes all events?
    – Does it make use of the wucommerce product bundling capabilities (can we combine event packaging which has multiple events?)
    – Does it make use of wucommerce discount codes?

Trevor

I reviewed videos and see a few on my questions answered.
    The questions I still have are
    – can reports be pulled per event or for a timeframe which includes all events?
    – Does it make use of the wucommerce product bundling capabilities (can we combine event packaging which has multiple events?)
    – Can custom questions/questions groups be asked?
    – Can events be displayed on a page by a specific category only?

Geoff

Hi there, Trevor! Thanks for reaching out and checking out the plugins. We hope they’re a fit for the project you’re working on. 🙂

can reports be pulled per event or for a timeframe which includes all events?

You can view/export a list of attendees on a per-event basis. If you’re looking for additional types of reports, such as sales, those would be included directly in WooCommerce.

Does it make use of the wucommerce product bundling capabilities (can we combine event packaging which has multiple events?)

Unfortunately, it does not. You may be able to integrate the Woo Product Bundle add-on, but I believe that tickets are only able to be sold on a per-event basis and ticket inventories are deducted on a per-event basis as well.

We’re looking at ticket bundles in an upcoming release, but currently don’t have a set timeframe for when that would be released.

Can custom questions/questions groups be asked?

I’m not quite sure I follow here, but you could integrate custom customer inputs in the transaction process. That would be done in WooCommerce, however, rather than the WooTickets add-on, since WooCommerce handles the transaction flow.

Can events be displayed on a page by a specific category only?

Absolutely! Events can be categorized and all categories are given their own specific URL (e.g. [your-site]/events/category/[category-slug]. You can also check out our Filter Bar add-on for a more dynamic approach that allows visitors to filter your events by category on the front end.

Does this help answer your questions? Please let me know and thanks again for getting in touch. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Mateo

This reply is private.

Trevor

Thank you!

Geoff

You’re welcome, Trevor!

I wish I had a good timeframe I could give you for supporting bundled events support. I believe an overhaul of our entire tickets framework is coming sometime in the first half of 2015, but that’s more of a personal speculation than an actual timeframe.

And, yes, you can definitely change “Events” to something else like “Workshops” throughout with some custom development. In fact, we have a tutorial for that you might enjoy. 🙂

Let me know if this helps answer your questions.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi there, Trevor! Just checking in to see if you still need assistance on this one–please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi Trevor! This thread’s been quiet for several weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to start a new thread if anything else comes up–we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-sale Features Q's’ is closed to new replies.