Pre-purchase questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-purchase questions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike Davies

Hi, I have downloaded and installed the free plug-in so that I can evaluate before purchase. Before I commit to buy, I have a couple of queries which I hope you can answer:
    1. On WPShindig the events calendar has toolbar with links for searching and setting the view type. These do not appear in the free version, so are they available in the Pro version? Or would I have to add these myself?
    2. Can you provide any links to other websites which are using the plug-in, to get some idea of how it has been implemented elsewhere?

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Well, to be succinct:

1) The search and view types are included with the PRO version out of the box. You can choose the default view type, but they’re all available and can be switched.

2) We are just starting to put together a showcase of sites over at https://theeventscalendar.com/category/products/showcase/. Another place you can look is over in our PRO forum. Often posters include a link to their site at the beginning of the topic. Understand these sites may be broken, since that’s why they’re looking for help on the forum.

Did I answer your questions? Is there anything else I can help you with?

— Julie

Mike Davies

Thanks Julie, that’s what I wanted. Don’t think I have any other queries just now.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Glad I could help, Mike. If you have any questions after your purchase, please feel free to ask them over in The Events Calendar PRO forum. They’ll get you fixed up!

— Julie

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-purchase questions’ is closed to new replies.