Pre-Event Ticket Giveaway

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Pre-Event Ticket Giveaway

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hi All – we would like to giveaway tickets in large batches (like 200 at a time out of 2000) to a few retailers, prior to our event, who will then give them to individual customers. Customers will not need to pay for these tickets, they are getting them in return for purchase at the retail location. Any ideas on what the best way is to do this electronically? Thanks in advance for suggestions.

George
    Participant

Hey Michael,

Thanks for reaching out!

This is an interesting question—our plugins themselves don’t quite provide anything along these lines, but you might be able to put together something where the retailers have a special discount code that they share with customers who buy stuff—they write the code on receipts or something—and then this discount code is a “discount code” in your site’s WooCommerce store.

Then, at checkout when they go to “buy” tickets, they can simply add this coupon code to get the discount per the giveaway….

It’s a tricky thing to pull off, and unfortunately our plugins on their own don’t have anything geared specifically towards this sort of stuff, but I hope my answer helps get some ideas going or something at least.

Let me know any further questions you might have—I will do my best to answer them and at least try to point you in the right direction.

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-Event Ticket Giveaway’ is closed to new replies.