Pre-defined Image Selection

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Pre-defined Image Selection

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dorian
    Participant

Hey guys,

I’m using the Community Events plugin and want to tackle the following problem:

To avoid problems with users uploading too many of the same pictures or pictures that they don’t have the copyright for (or even something worse) I would like to switch the Community Events Image uploader to something like a pre-defined selection, of which the user can choose from for his particular event, i.e.: the upload button is replaced by something like a “Choose Image” button that gives him a selection of 10 pictures.
    Is something like this possible?

Another work-around would be to disable the uploader alltogether but define default images for each category that than show up in the calendar. Is that something that could be done with your plugin?

Thanks in advance,
    Dorian

Cliff

Hi, Dorian.

I believe you’re requesting the same thing (or similar) as one of our existing feature requests: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/9788196-shared-media-library-for-community-events-submissi

Please do add your vote there if you’d like to.

This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

Either one of these solutions definitely could be possible but it’d require a decent amount of custom coding to accomplish it.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-defined Image Selection’ is closed to new replies.