Pre buy questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre buy questions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

Great plugin however I had a question about a specific functionality I don’t see…

1. Is there a way to create a custom agenda? For example you have 25 event thought out the day, people could select events which they want to attend and have a copy sent to email/phone.

Rob

Hey Ryan. Thanks for the note here. Good question – at this point, no such functionality exists. The closest we’ve got is the ability to export an events loop or category to iCal/Google Calendar. The idea of agenda view as you’ve described here is an interesting one, and I can definitely see the value, but it’s not anything we’ve got on the radar for 3.0.

Hope that helps and sorry I couldn’t offer more. If you have other questions, or if I can elaborate, let me know.

Nancy

Hello! I’m trying to put together plugins needed to sell spots (enriollments) for kids soccer training at different locations. I was hoping to use events calendar pro and woo tickets, but having a hard time figuring it out since the events are for example, “Spring Session (Feb 21-Apr 15) M-T-W at 2PM at XYZ Venue”. The start/end day on the plugin always has a time next to it, for example, which is not needed. Do you know of anyone using these plugins for a similar purpose? Any ideas on using these plugins for this type of “event”?
    Many thanks,
    Nancy

Leah

Hi Nancy,

The end time for the event displays by default in most of the Event Calendar views. It’s built in that way, although it may be possible to customize the display using a template override.

One thing to keep in mind about using our plugins for your events is that at this time, our recurring event feature does not integrate 100% with WooTickets. For example, if you were to create a recurring event that occurred at 2pm every M-T-W in a given date range, you would only be able to sell tickets from that first event’s page (ex. the Feb 21 occurrence). That may actually work well for you if you want to sell tickets and register participants for each session, not each individual date.

Does that answer your questions?

Cheers,
    Leah

Greg

I haven’t found it and could spend all day searching for the answer but I guess it is easier to just ask.
    Q. I would like the ability to assign specific people/venues an individual login for the calendar so they can post/edit their events. They could only control their event listings but no others listings on my calendar. Other people can submit an event without logging in but the website admin will have the power to approve or deny the event.

Thank you for your reply.

Leah

Hi Greg,
    You’re in luck! Our Community Events plugin does just that. Check out the demo site and the New User Primer for details. If you have any questions about it, please start a new thread and I’d be happy to help out.

Cheers,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre buy questions’ is closed to new replies.