Posting Wrong Time on one event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Posting Wrong Time on one event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Craig Davidiuk
    Participant

I have the timezone set right but the plugin displays the wrong time on ONE event. The event is set up properly as a facebook event. It shows that it starts at 5pm. however when the event is imported to my website, it says it starts at 5am. A little early for a Santa to be parading around town don’t you think?

Craig Davidiuk
    Participant

Nevermind.

Hunter

Hey Craig,

Welcome back!

…it says it starts at 5am. A little early for a Santa to be parading around town don’t you think?

This made me laugh out loud, so thanks for that. And who knows? Santa could be an early bird or a coffee addict. All that aside, it looks like you’ve resolved the issue based on your latest response? Please let me know if this is the case and if not, I’d be happy to help further troubleshoot.

Thanks again and have a great evening!

Craig Davidiuk
    Participant

Yes my issue is resolved. Santa will arrive at 5pm. At the moment I posted I didn’t consider that I can manually change event times. So I did that. Rookie mistake!

Hunter

Glad to hear everything is worked out for the time being and please feel free to create a new thread if you have any more questions or comments. Cheers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Posting Wrong Time on one event’ is closed to new replies.