Posting Recurring Event on Facebook

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Posting Recurring Event on Facebook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rezariazi
    Participant

Hi All,
    I am using Events Calendar Pro and Community Events products on my website and I was looking for a feature or a product that allows me to post recurring events from my website to my Facebook Page. I have checked the Event Aggregator Product and it does not provide the functionality that I am looking for. It publishes events posted on the Facebook not the other way around.
    Regards,
    Reza

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Reza!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately, that is not a built in functionality of any of our plugins.

Like you said, Event Aggregator enables the import of events from Facebook to your WordPress site, but publishing events to Facebook would have to be done via another implementation of a plugin or some custom coding.

I could not find any other plugin that allows you to do that, but I did find an interesting article that shows a way to publish from your WordPress site to Facebook using IFTT that you might want to explore > http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-automatically-post-to-facebook-from-wordpress/#ifttt

I hope that helps. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Posting Recurring Event on Facebook’ is closed to new replies.