Posting events with multiple sessions as one event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Posting events with multiple sessions as one event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

I often need to list events on my website that are courses with more than one session. But I would like them to only show up once on my calendar. Otherwise it looks like each session is it’s own event costing the amount of the whole series.

Do I just manually write in the dates for the different sessions and indicate the first date in the Time & Date section, or am I just missing the right way to indicate this type of event?

Thank you for your help!

Hi Amy,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

In order to list recurring events only once on your site, you can go to Events Settings < General, and check the box next to Recurring event instances.  You can also check the box under it, to allow users to choose whether to see all recurring events instances.

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Posting events with multiple sessions as one event’ is closed to new replies.