posting events to facebook page

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions posting events to facebook page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joshua Freedman

On eventbrite, when I create an event, I have the option to publish the event automatically to my facebook page. Is there a similar function in TEC?

I find it quite annoying that the event calendar I’m currently using on my site does not have this… it means we have to double-enter everything on our own site and then onto FB!

Courtney

Hi Joshua

We offer Event Aggregator, which works slight the opposite way. If you publish an event to Facebook first, it can then import it into your site.

With our Eventbrite Tickets, it would be creating an event on our site, then it can auto-publish to Eventbrite.

I’m wondering if the best option for you might look like:

Create your event with The Events Calendar & Eventbrite Tickets, » publishes to Eventbrite » publishes to Facebook. That may work for your needs and simplify the processes.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘posting events to facebook page’ is closed to new replies.