poster board view

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions poster board view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    walter

hello,
    I recently upgraded to Pro and am implementing. Working well, but look is so-so. I was wondering if there was a plan or perhaps existing options to extend the views, like the Time.ly posterboard? I am testing both for out use and Tribe is preferred, but would love a better look. Many thanks!

George
    Participant

Hey Walter,

We have a “year” view and a “summary” view planned on the horizon, both of which should arrive some time in early to mid 2017, but neither of these are similar to the “posterboard” view you mentioned and there aren’t specific plans for that at this time.

If you would like to advocate for the implementation of this feature, please do make your voice heard on our UserVoice page here → http://tribe.uservoice.com

☝️ We pay close attention to the activity on this page, and often use the data here to inform our product decisions. So if you submit the idea for this sort of “posterboard” view, for example, and many people vote the idea up, that greatly increases the likelihood of something like this ending up in our plugins.

Sorry to disappoint about it not existing or being planned for at this time, though. Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘poster board view’ is closed to new replies.