Postcode search

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Postcode search

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sophie Fletcher
    Participant

HI,

I have the community bundle, but the thing that is really lacking is postcode search (I really think it should be included!)

I know that I have to buy an additional plugin to do this but want to make sure I purchase the right one. Which is it?

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for reaching out again!

With Events Calendar PRO, you can search by location using the Tribe Events Bar, which is by default at the top of all event views.  It looks like this:

You can enter a zip code into the Near box, where it says Location.

Here is more information on the Tribe Events Bar:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/understanding-the-tribe-events-bar/

Please let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

sophie Fletcher
    Participant

This isn’t enough, I need a postcode radius search.

Hi Sophie,

Here are the features that we have available in our Location Search:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/events-calendar-pro-location-search/

You can also add a Distance filter, using Filter Bar, which I see you already have.

I hope this helps to get you closer to what you are trying to achieve.  Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Postcode search’ is closed to new replies.