Post-Sales Question: Incomplete Order Invoice

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Post-Sales Question: Incomplete Order Invoice

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

Dear Support-Team!

The printed invoice of my subscription does not reflect the company name, but the company name is correctly shown in my account. Can you please correct this and let me know when I can recreate my invoice?

Thanks in advance!
    Thomas

Hi Thomas,

If you visit My Account, you can click on “Print this Page” or save as .PDF.  The company details should appear there.  If not, please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Thomas
    Participant

Hi Jamie,

thanks for help, the following Dropbox-Link will show you my problem:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q7pk9a5d4ijacls/AACtxggxT0evWrUWuyAmiVA-a?dl=0
    I have also enclosed a PDF with the printed bill. Hope this helps …

Thnaks in advance,

Hi Thomas,

Unfortunately I believe that the way the address is currently displayed is intended.  As stated where you can edit your address: “The following addresses will be used on the checkout page by default.”

The company name is not displayed on the Subscriptions page because it is not a checkout page.  If you’d like the company name added, you can add the company name to your name as well for now.

I hope this helps!  Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Post-Sales Question: Incomplete Order Invoice’ is closed to new replies.