Post from Google Cal to Plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Post from Google Cal to Plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ejd

Hi,

Currently a client is using the All in One plugin but there are problems with it where users can’t subscribe to the ical/gcal feeds. It’s also not updating without breaking everything. So, I wanted to know if The Events Calendar has the ability to input events from Google. The client adds an event to their google calendar and it is then automatically added to the plugin which is on the website. Thanks!
    Daniella

Geoff

Hey Daniella,

Thanks for getting in touch! I really hope our plugins will be a great fit for your client. 🙂

Yes, it is totally possible to auto-import events from Google Calendar into The Events Calendar. In fact, The Events Calendar has a service baked into it called Event Aggregator that will allow you to do that.

Simply purchase a license for Event Aggregator and enter it on the Events > Settings > Licenses screen. That will unlock the feature to import events from Google Calendar on the Events > Import screen.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Daniella
    Participant

Great, thanks.

Geoff

You bet, happy to help! I’ll go ahead and close this thread but let us know if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Post from Google Cal to Plugin’ is closed to new replies.