Post events code being duplicated for logged in users

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Post events code being duplicated for logged in users

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

Hi there

We’re finding that the HTML after content segment is being displayed twice for logged-in users on our site.

View post on imgur.com

I can’t swear to it but I don’t •think* this was happening on the previous version. Can you assist?

Many thanks

Matt

Matt
    Participant

Dropping this as already raised by someone else in the Community Events forum.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can help out here.

This is a bug and we have a fix for it in the 4.1.1 release, which should be out in the next couple of days if everything goes to plan.

Thanks for posting in the other ticket, but it is usually a good idea to stick to your own thread and not post in others unless you have some information to help them out.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Matt
    Participant

Thanks Brian – and I will avoid cross posting in future.

Brian
    Keymaster

No worries. I am still going to leave this ticket open. If after the 4.1.1 upgrade you still have the issue please let me know.

Thanks

Geoff

Hi Matt,

Just a quick note to let you know that 4.1.1 shipped last night and included a fix for this issue. Please update if you haven’t already and let us know if you continue see any weirdness with duplicated content.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Matt
    Participant

Great – have installed and that seems to have resolved the issue.

Cheers

Matt

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Post events code being duplicated for logged in users’ is closed to new replies.