Post event with single category to include in main blog loop

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Post event with single category to include in main blog loop

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Melissa M Victor
    Participant

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a way to post events with “category 1” to be included in my main blog loop?

Here is a breakdown: I have several categories of events, one of which is “Public Meeting”. I need all of my Public Meeting events to also show up on my main blog/news page.

Any suggestions here would be great.

Kind Regards,
    Mel

Hi Mel,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’d recommend checking out this forum post, as there are some useful suggestions as to how to achieve the results you are looking for:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/include-events-in-main-loop-by-category/

Let me know how it goes and if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Post event with single category to include in main blog loop’ is closed to new replies.