Post dates in ECP (and other) support forum search results?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Post dates in ECP (and other) support forum search results?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rappnews
    Participant

Guys — Since there isn’t a forum for the support forum itself, I hope it’s okay to post this here. It would be so great if your support forum search results pages included the date of the forum posts in the results list. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve looked for the most recent posts on a particular topic and found myself reading a post in 2011 from someone with a problem that you long ago fixed or transcended. Just a thought.

George
    Participant

Thank you for this feedback, @rappnews—this is actually something we are keen on integrating with our search results and are hoping to include in the next several weeks.

I’m sorry that the pace isn’t faster than that, but stay tuned!

In the meantime, let me know if there’s anything else I can try to help with here.

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Post dates in ECP (and other) support forum search results?’ is closed to new replies.