Possible wrong ID in /views/community/modules/website.php

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Possible wrong ID in /views/community/modules/website.php

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    integrity
    Participant

Is the ID on line 24 of /views/community/modules/website.php from the TEC Community Events plugin supposed to be event_cost? This duplicates that ID if the cost template module (cost.php) is loaded too.

Barry

I do believe you’re right – looks like a bug to me. We’ll get this logged and issue a fix as soon as we can. Thanks for reporting!

If you need a temporary workaround you can set up a template override (details of the process in our Themer’s Guide) and change the ID attribute from within there.

Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience 🙂

integrity
    Participant

Thanks Barry! I actually did the template over-ride as a workaround – worked perfectly. I would say my issue is resolved.

Barry

Great!

I’ll close this thread – but we’ll do our best to re-open and post an update once the fix is ready to go (and of course the template override should tide you over in the meantime).

Thanks again 🙂

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to update you here. We were not able to fix this issue in time for our upcoming release (3.6). However, it is still very much a priority and we hope to have it corrected in the next maintenance release. We will keep you posted on our progress. Thank you for your patience and support!

Best,
    Leah

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to drop in and update you on the status of this issue. We are working on the upcoming 3.7 release and are happy to say that a fix for this issue will be included. Please keep an eye on your Updates and Plugins pages for an update prompt. If you have any trouble or continue to see this issue after updating, please start a new thread and we can assist you from there. Thank you for your patience while we worked on this issue.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Possible wrong ID in /views/community/modules/website.php’ is closed to new replies.