Possible Woocommerce conflict with 'Trying to get property of non-object' errors

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Possible Woocommerce conflict with 'Trying to get property of non-object' errors

• This topic has 0 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by liblogger.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    liblogger
    Participant

Hello – following updating to Event Tickets Plus 4.6.1, ECPro 4.4.19 and Woocommerce 3.2.5, I’ve noticed errors whenever an order is placed that doesn’t include a ticket:

[23-Nov-2017 13:58:14 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: quantity in /[root]/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Main.php on line 708
    [23-Nov-2017 13:58:15 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /[root]/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Global_Stock.php on line 245

If the cart only has tickets, there’s no error when you check out, and if the cart includes a ticket as well as another product, there’s only a ‘Trying to get property of non-object’ error message. It doesn’t seem to affect the order going through, but still…

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi liblogger,

Thanks for reaching out and reporting that.

Please give me some time to check that and I’ll get back to you.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi again,

We managed to confirm, this bug exists. I will log it now so the devs will take a look at it. Thanks very much for reporting it, much appreciated!

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released. If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll help you out.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

liblogger
    Participant

Okay, thank you!

Andras
    Keymaster

Sure thing.

A.

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release —> https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Possible Woocommerce conflict with 'Trying to get property of non-object' errors’ is closed to new replies.