possible to set redirect url from eventbrite to custom thank-you page

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets possible to set redirect url from eventbrite to custom thank-you page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Monika
    Participant

Hi,

probably I missed something here, but is it possible to set a link to a custom order-completed page which will load when returning from the checkout process at eventbrite.com? I tried to set it in the Application Details -> Application URL within the Eventbrite.com App Management, but that didn’t work. I keep being redirected to my homepage/startpage.

thanks for helping
    regards,
    Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks so much for reaching out again!

One thing that you can try is to add the following extension, which will add a redirect option in Events Settings < Tickets.

tribe-ext-rsvp-thank-you

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Monika
    Participant

Hi Jaime, thank you for your reply. I don’t think this will help me, as I’m not using events tickets anymore since I switched to eventbrite tickets. I thought there might (or should 😉 be some setting either within the eventbrite tickets plugin or the app settings at eventbrite.com to be redirected to my thank-you page…
    but this doesn’t seem to be the case, right?

cheers,
    sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

I’m sorry that the solution I provided wasn’t what you were looking for.  If you event remains associated with Eventbrite, you could try to create custom order confirmations through Eventbrite, using this tutorial:

https://www.eventbrite.com/support/articles/en_US/How_To/how-to-create-custom-order-confirmations?lg=en_US

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘possible to set redirect url from eventbrite to custom thank-you page’ is closed to new replies.