Possible conflict with the plugin 'post to post '

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Possible conflict with the plugin 'post to post '

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sean
    Participant

Hi, it seems that the tribe database queries include references to the post 2 post table. Here is the query traced thru the plugin ‘debug bar’:

SELECT sfrpd_posts.*, eventStart.meta_value as EventStartDate, IFNULL(DATE_ADD(CAST(eventStart.meta_value AS DATETIME), INTERVAL eventDuration.meta_value SECOND), eventEnd.meta_value) as EventEndDate , sfrpd_p2p.* FROM sfrpd_posts LEFT JOIN sfrpd_postmeta as eventStart ON( sfrpd_posts.ID = eventStart.post_id AND eventStart.meta_key = ‘_EventStartDate’) LEFT JOIN sfrpd_postmeta as eventDuration ON( sfrpd_posts.ID = eventDuration.post_id AND eventDuration.meta_key = ‘_EventDuration’) LEFT JOIN sfrpd_postmeta as eventEnd ON( sfrpd_posts.ID = eventEnd.post_id AND eventEnd.meta_key = ‘_EventEndDate’) INNER JOIN sfrpd_p2p
    LEFT JOIN sfrpd_p2pmeta AS p2pm_order ON (
    sfrpd_p2p.p2p_id = p2pm_order.p2p_id AND p2pm_order.meta_key = ‘_order_to’
    )
    WHERE 1=1 AND sfrpd_posts.post_type IN (’employee’) AND (sfrpd_posts.post_status = ‘publish’ OR sfrpd_posts.post_author = 1 AND sfrpd_posts.post_status = ‘private’) AND (sfrpd_p2p.p2p_type = ‘recprogram_manager’ AND sfrpd_posts.ID = sfrpd_p2p.p2p_from AND sfrpd_p2p.p2p_to IN (SELECT sfrpd_posts.ID, eventStart.meta_value as EventStartDate, IFNULL(DATE_ADD(CAST(eventStart.meta_value AS DATETIME), INTERVAL eventDuration.meta_value SECOND), eventEnd.meta_value) as EventEndDate FROM sfrpd_posts LEFT JOIN sfrpd_postmeta as eventStart ON( sfrpd_posts.ID = eventStart.post_id AND eventStart.meta_key = ‘_EventStartDate’) LEFT JOIN sfrpd_postmeta as eventDuration ON( sfrpd_posts.ID = eventDuration.post_id AND eventDuration.meta_key = ‘_EventDuration’) LEFT JOIN sfrpd_postmeta as eventEnd ON( sfrpd_posts.ID = eventEnd.post_id AND eventEnd.meta_key = ‘_EventEndDate’) WHERE 1=1 AND sfrpd_posts.ID IN (13058) AND sfrpd_posts.post_type IN (‘recprogram’) AND (sfrpd_posts.post_status = ‘publish’ OR sfrpd_posts.post_author = 1 AND sfrpd_posts.post_status = ‘private’) ORDER BY sfrpd_posts.post_date DESC )) ORDER BY p2pm_order.meta_value+0 ASC /* From [sstasio.wpengine.com/recprogram/adaptive-recreation/] in [/nas/wp/www/cluster-1222/sstasio/wp-content/themes/sfrpd/sidebar-recprogram.php:25] */

Are you aware of this issue, has anyone else reported it? I can’t go w/out post 2 post because much of my content needs to interrelate. Any suggestions?

Sean in SF

Sean
    Participant

Cancel this, I found the solution here:

https://github.com/scribu/wp-posts-to-posts/issues/249

According to codearachnid,

“I ran into an interesting DB error:

WordPress database error: [Operand should contain 1 column(s)]

upon further review it turns out that the bug was being created by another plugin, Tri.be’s The Event Calendar (side note: which I’m a dev for). We are doing a major overhaul of our plugin’s query structure that will fix this issue down the line. In the interest of suggesting a clean way to prevent this from happening to older versions of our plugin or other plugins that might be cluttering WP_Query with custom fields, I submit this simple filter to ensure the nested select only has 1 column.”

Will this be cleaned up in the future?

Sean in SF

Barry

Hi Sean, from the sounds of it (@codearachnid is indeed one of our devs) yes that is likely to be addressed as numerous aspects of the plugin are being overhauled in time for the next major release.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Possible conflict with the plugin 'post to post '’ is closed to new replies.