Position of ‘Tickets are not available’ messages

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Position of ‘Tickets are not available’ messages

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    liblogger
    Participant

Hello – in the latest version, it seems that the position of the messages displayed when tickets are not available (“Tickets are no longer available.” for sold out events and ‘Tickets are not available as this event has passed.’ for past events) are currently under all of the event information (description, time and location, map, etc), even though we have the tickets set to display under the event description.

It would be helpful to have the ‘tickets not available’ message display in the same location as the tickets (as the ‘sold out’ message used to) – can this be matched to the ticket form position selected in the ticket settings, or do I have to edit the template?

I’d also quite like to display ‘sold out’ rather than ‘Tickets are no longer available.’ as it’s less ambiguous – what’s the best way to change this?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! Can you tell me which ecommerce platform you’re using to sell tickets (Tribe Commerce, WooCommerce, or Easy Digital Downloads)? I believe the message should be displayed in the same location as the ticket form, but I will double check for you and if not, see what I can recommend!

Thanks,

Jennifer

liblogger
    Participant

Hello – sorry about the delay in responding, I’ve been away!

We’re using Woocommerce.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Ok I did some investigating here, and the message is being called from the ticket template, which also generates the ticket form when tickets are available. So, this should mean that the message is displayed in the same location as the ticket form. I logged this with our developers to take a look at.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience that this is causing, and as soon as we have an update, we’ll let you know here!

liblogger
    Participant

Okay, thank you!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-30-september-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

liblogger
    Participant

Hello – yes, that’s working fine now. Thank you!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Fantastic! If you run into any further issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Position of ‘Tickets are not available’ messages’ is closed to new replies.