$ position in Event Cost

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO $ position in Event Cost

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jean
    Participant

On our single event listing the $ appears to the right of the event price instead of to the left. Woocommerce is set to display the $ to the left with a space. It works in the cart but not on our single event page. How can we fix it?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Jean.
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jean,

I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this issue as well! It’s actually a known issue that we’re hoping to release a fix for soon. In the meantime, you can add the following line to your theme’s functions.php file:

add_filter( 'tribe_reverse_currency_position', function(){ return null; } );

I’ve attached this thread to our internal ticket for this bug, so we’ll notify you here as soon as the permanent fix is released. I’m sorry for the inconvenience here! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Jean
    Participant

Thank you. Your solution resolves the issue.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Great! I’m glad to hear that’s working for now. We’ll let you know when the permanent fix has been released so that you don’t have to worry about this in the future!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jean!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 16 October 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-16-october-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘$ position in Event Cost’ is closed to new replies.