Popups not working on Month view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Popups not working on Month view

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Denise Crosbie
    Participant

Popups when I hover over an event are not working on the month calendar view. See here: http://www.eastview.org/events/2014-10/
    This is a fresh install of event calendar pro with no customizations yet in the event calendar.

When I change to default 2014 theme then the popups so work. I have analyzes my source code but for the life of me I just can’t figure out which peice of code is causing my problem. Any ideas?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the troubles.

I can help you out.

I took at look at your site and think I found an issue.

The source code is showing two versions of jQuery being loaded.

This one is as the top of the code:

<script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7/jquery.min.js"></script>

See if you can find out what is placing that and turn it off and see if that resolves the issue.

The site is also loading jQuery ver 1.11.1 from WordPress,which is the current script.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks

Denise Crosbie
    Participant

Nope, I had already tried that, but tried it again just in case. I left it without the script so you can see.
    Any other ideas?

Brian
    Keymaster

It looks like the anything slider script is now loading before jQuery which is creating this error:

ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined

If you can move that to after jQuery loads that will resolve that error and hopefully fix the Calendar Tooltips.

Let me know if that works out for you.

Thanks

Denise Crosbie
    Participant

K I have removed all anything slider things so as not to conflict or cause errors. But… still the popups are not working. Can you take a look now and see if anything else looks suspicious.

Denise Crosbie
    Participant

Alrighty then, I invested a chunk of time to debug this situation. I narrowed it down to my header.php file. Replaced header.php with default header.php from twenty fourteen (which I knew worked), cut and pasted in my few pieces that were custom from my theme header.php. Works now, great! However, I still have no idea what exactly was cuasing the problem haha. Oh well, who cares, it is working now and I am moving on.

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to fix this issue.

Since the issue is resolved I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Popups not working on Month view’ is closed to new replies.