Popup in calendar view issue, and how to apply custom class to event, and filter

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Popup in calendar view issue, and how to apply custom class to event, and filter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy
    Participant

Help!
    How is it that the popup tooltip is blocking the link to the event in the Calendar view?
    I recently changed the single-event.php file…
    http://skidancer.com/?post_type=tribe_events
    and tried out the W3 Total Cache, turned on Minify and bam everything was messed up. So would you/anyone say that is a good plugin?

The Jetpack option to control widget visibility is not playing nice with the Event Pro widget… It removes the day and date piece of the widget.

Thank you!

Geoff

Hey there, Jeremy!

Sorry for the trouble here–but I can help you troubleshoot. 🙂

I do see that the tooltip is blocking that event link for you. That’s definitely not what we’d expect to happen.

You did mention having customized the template a bit and I do see that there is extra information in the Month View now as a result of that. Where we would expect the tooltip to be positioned like this, the extra content you added is forcing it be slightly out of place.

You can use CSS to re-position the tooltip–something like this in your style.css file:

.tribe-events-calendar .tribe-events-right .tribe-events-tooltip {
    bottom: 125px !important;
    }

tried out the W3 Total Cache, turned on Minify and bam everything was messed up.

Caching and minifying assets can certainly be a great thing, but it can also break things as well if things are not cached and minified correctly. For example, is the minifying you’re using minifying the files in the correct order? That would be something to check.

The Jetpack option to control widget visibility is not playing nice with the Event Pro widget…

We do know there are some compatibility issues with Jetpack and have noted those here. We do hope to make these two plugins more compatible with one another, but it will certainly require work on both sides to make it happen. We’ve reached out to the Jetpack team and hope we can find ways to do this together. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Jeremy
    Participant

Thank you!
    I was thinking there may be a php route to fixing it…css did it.
    Thanks again!

Geoff

My pleasure! Thanks for following up and please feel free to start a new thread if anything else pops up–we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Popup in calendar view issue, and how to apply custom class to event, and filter’ is closed to new replies.