Pop up (rollover) not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Pop up (rollover) not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John Vitale
    Participant

I have been using the free version for five years but today made the jump to the Pro Calendar. I didn’t realize that the rollover pop up windows existed on the month view until I saw the demo. How do I enable this feature?

Casey
    Participant

johnviva7833,
    Thanks for being a customer, and hopefully I can help you out with this issue. Can you try temporarily reverting to the default 2013 theme to see if this issue persists? I suspect that this is an issue with your theme, but just want to narrow it down a bit before troubleshooting further.

Give that a try and let me know what you discover. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

John Vitale
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

Did you try reverting to the default 2013 theme to see if the popups display there? Give that a shot and that will narrow down the issue a bit. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Pop up (rollover) not working’ is closed to new replies.