Pop-up Calendar in "Events in" Box not displaying

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Pop-up Calendar in "Events in" Box not displaying

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dkiessling
    Participant

Our client is reporting the calendar pop up box does not appear when placing the cursor in the “Events in” search field. The client is using Chrome in a networked environment on a slower connection. The issue appears to be isolated a single computer in Chrome and MSIE. Any ideas on what may be causing the display issue? I am not able to reproduce this issue.

See: http://lakewaleschamber.com/events/2014-07/

Casey
    Participant

dkiessling,
    Thanks for getting in touch! I’m seeing this work correctly in my environment also running Chrome on Windows (screenshot). Since the issue is isolated to just one computer, then it seems they have something installed (possible a Chrome extension or other software) that is conflicting. I would try having them disable any browser extensions they have installed, make sure their browsers are up to date, and then troubleshoot further from there.

Hopefully that gets you pointed in the right direction. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

dkiessling
    Participant

Good idea! Thanks…we’ll give it a try.

Casey
    Participant

Good luck, and let me know if you have further question!

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Pop-up Calendar in "Events in" Box not displaying’ is closed to new replies.