Polylang + Events Calendar

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Polylang + Events Calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anna Balizs

Dear Support!

I am using your Events Calendar Plugin, and I really like it.
    However I want to make a multilingual site, (FR, EN, ES, with Polylang) and when I click on the List/Month/Day selector in a non-English language, for example “Mois” in French, it goes to the URL /events/mois and generates a 404 page not found.
    It only accepts the events/month URL, in English.

Is there a solution for that? I really like your plugin, and I want to keep using it, but I need to develop my site in multiple languages.

Thank You in advance for your answer!
    Kind Regards
    Anna Balizs

George
    Participant

Hey Anna!

Thank you for reaching out and for your interest in our plugins. I’m sorry to disappoint, but our plugins unfortunately do not support Polylang at this time, nor do they support WPML. 🙁

Sorry to bear that bad news! Let me know if there’s anything else I can try to help with.

Sincerely,
    George

Janine

But I have the same problem with just one language – German.
    With German, the permalink for a category is: …./events/kategorie/cat1
    So the link is also translated.

After the update to 4.1.2, the permalink of Categories is: …./events/category/cat1
    But the language is still German. And when I select the Categorie in Menu, it also takes the translated one.

1. How can I fix this?
    2. Can you please prevent the translating of permalinks? That’s really bad and not in common to do so.

Thanks
    Janine

George
    Participant

Hey Janine,

The permalinks should not be translated unless you use Polylang to translate them.

1. Is this the case on your site? Is Polylang, and any similar language plugin, deactivated on your site?

2. Can you share your whole system information with us? Here’s how → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Polylang + Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.