plugins out of sync, tried manual upload, now getting fatal error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO plugins out of sync, tried manual upload, now getting fatal error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bart
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a client site that was displaying the out of sync message, that version 3.1 was out of sync, but there was no link option to upgrade to 3.2.

Therefore I tried a manual upgrade, disabling the plugin, then manually uploading files to the server. Now I’m receiving the following error when I try to activate the plugins:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_get_option() in /home/content/89/8931189/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/tribe-recurring-event-cleanup.php on line 20

Please advise on how to resolve this. If it’s possible to somehow save the client’s past entries before wiping the plugins and re-installing I’m ok with that if it’s possible. Otherwise, I greatly appreciate anyone’s time to get this back on track.

Thanks again.

Bart
    Participant

resolved, I uploaded to the incorrect directly “do’h!” feel free to close.

Kelly
    Participant

Thanks for letting us know, Bart. Glad it was an easy fix! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘plugins out of sync, tried manual upload, now getting fatal error’ is closed to new replies.