Plugins

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Plugins

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kate

Hi,

I’ve tried to find the solution to this for a while now and have waded through the forums without an answer, so would appreciate some direct assistance. It’s not site-disablingly urgent but I would like to solve it.

There is a permanent message in the WP dashboard that reads:

To begin using The Events Calendar: Community Events Tickets, please install and activate the latest versions of Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, The Events Calendar, Community Events, and WooCommerce.

I’ve done all the suggested uninstall, reinstalls etc and all the plugins are the latest versions.

I’ve even contacted my web developer who has put me on to you guys.

Thanks for your help.

Please note I work 2 days a week, so if you reply tonight (in your working hours I’ll be asleep!) I may not be able to reply until next week ?

Kate

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you with this, but first will you please post this question in ourEvents Calendar PRO forum? We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugins’ is closed to new replies.