Plugin Won't Update with new license key

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Plugin Won't Update with new license key

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca Redding
    Participant

Hello. I paid for event tickets plus update this morning and put in my new license key on my site. It won’t hold it or update my plugin. I have tried deleting the plugin and re-installing. I have tried many, many times. It will not update with my new license key. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. Can you go into My Account > License Keys and see if your domain name is still listed? If so, disconnect it, remove the license key and then add it again and save on your WordPress site.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin Won't Update with new license key’ is closed to new replies.