Plugin will not accept license code

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Plugin will not accept license code

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    adambowie
    Participant

My site shows here in the backend of YOUR site, but I constantly get this alert:
    There is an update available for The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets but your license key has not been entered. Please go to the Events Calendar Options page to enter your license key.

Can you help?

We have Version 3.10 installed on thenashvilleoktoberfest.com

I also do not see the System Information populating for you to look at?

adambowie
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey Adam,

Sorry to hear about these problems. I’d first like to point out that on your Downloads page here on this site, you can manually download the 3.11 update and install it if that ever becomes urgently needed on your site.

In the meantime, however, I know this sounds like simple thing to try, but does anything improve if you delete the license key in your site settings for now, then “Disconnect” that site’s URL here on your account License Keys page? Once that’s disconnected, then head back to your site settings and try adding the license key again.

See if that makes any difference – if not, then unfortunately I’d recommend deleting the license key again and “Disconnecting” that site URL again, then manually upgrading to 3.11 and trying to enter the license key on your site again.

Thank you!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin will not accept license code’ is closed to new replies.