Plugin Updates Leaves Website with Fatal Error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Plugin Updates Leaves Website with Fatal Error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Melanie
    Participant

I was excited to see the new update corrected issues with the fatal error. My site has gone down three times with this error already. However, in my most recent update of the plugin, the fatal error popped up again and my site was down. How can this Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro issue be fixed? To have my site function both plugins needed to be deactivated.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. One thing I would try is to manually upload fresh copies of the plugin. So delete the plugins and reinstall. Sometimes code is missing if the server times out and could cause an issue like this.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin Updates Leaves Website with Fatal Error’ is closed to new replies.